Centrally based Paraplanner, competitive basic salary with good benefits
To support the Financial Planners from several different offices, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
Principal accountabilities :
Preparing and maintaining the client file
* Check all compliance paperwork is present.
* Confirm client's risk profile.
* Discuss and establish client objectives with the Planner.
* Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile a financial cash flow forecast.
* Compile draft net worth statement; income and expenditure statements and financial cash flow forecast and discuss with the Financial Planner.
* Identify areas for planning.
* Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs.
* Prepare information/comparisons for analysis and further discussion with the Planner.
* Liaise with the client's legal and tax advisers if necessary.
* Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client's risk profile and their objectives.
* Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by the Financial Planner.
* Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations and in cooperation with the Report Writing team where applicable.
* Complete application/proposals forms where required.
General Paraplanning duties
* Provide technical support and qualified knowledge to Financial Planners, Client Support team, Report Writers and other members of staff where required.
* Maintain an effective ongoing relationship with Professional Introducers where applicable.
* TCF - Treating Customers Fairly - pay due regard to the interests of our clients and treat them fairly in line with our TCF Mission Statement.
* Meet and greet clients - arrange refreshments and catering when applicable.
* Maintain the booking of the meeting room ensuring the diary is kept up to date and visitor parking allocated.
* Deal with incoming and outgoing post.
* Maintain a comprehensive client filing system.
* Maintain a smart and tidy office.
Level 4 diploma required
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.