Paraplanner based in London with a boutique Wealth Management company , competitive salary with good benefits.
Your key responsibilities will be
* Attending client meetings as and when required.
* Attend provider meetings as and when required.
* Receive and record clear instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
* Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
* Providing records to support research undertaken.
* Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via a compliant suitability letter.
* Preparing Cash Flow plans and creating what if plans for review and going through with adviser.
Ideally level 4 Diploma qualified.
Pension contributions matched up to 5%
4 x death in service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.