Paraplanner based in Surrey, you will be supporting one of the top Advisers within the business.
Competitive basic salary and benefits.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company who offers excellent benefits, unrivalled in-house training and study support to drive career progression.
Experience to include:
1. Previous experience as a paraplanner, especially report writing;
2. The ability to understand simple and some complex financial products - defined benefit pension scheme and structured products;
3. Ability to understand the difference between client circumstances and client objectives and also different types of objectives - immediate and long term objectives, financial and non-financial;
4. Understand how to make recommendations for financial objectives;
5. Able to define risk tolerance, risk capacity (capacity for loss), risk perception etc;
The ideal candidate will be hard working, polite, a good communicator, able to work under pressure on multiple tasks, willing to learn from other people and be a great team player.
1. Level 4 CII Diploma qualified or have the Certificate of Paraplanning from the CII or from CISI.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.