Are you a paralegal with some experience in industrial or occupational disease matters?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant / Paralegal to join a well-established specialist insurance law firm and progress your career in their highly regarded disease team in Leeds.
This prestigious firm work with wide range of clients including major insurers, small businesses, local authorities and insurance brokers. The team has a down to earth, friendly culture, and there is plenty of scope for you to develop your skills.
* Excellent salary, negotiable dep on experience
* 25 days paid holiday per year
* An opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
* Gym discounts
* Tech discounts
* Interest free travel loans
* Cycle to work scheme
* Corporate rates on private medical insurance and dental care
* A commitment to development your technical skills
* Progression plan
If you thrive on being busy and can adapt well to new challenges, then they will give you all the training and support you will need to help you succeed in this highly rewarding role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.