This is an exciting new opportunity for a PARALEGAL to join a multi-disciplined, rapidly-expanding Law firm, based in central Liverpool.
This rewarding role involves helping clients become debt free by utilising your knowledge of the law, therefore you will need a minimum of 12 months similar paralegal experience in a legal, debt-related position. You will also need to be client-focussed and confident handling a large caseload, working in a fast-paced office environment.
Benefits of working at this law firm include:-
* City Centre location, excellent transport links
* Vibrant office environment
* "Free Lunch Friday" paid for by the Directors
* Fully automated, simple to use process system
* Good work/life balance with sociable working hours
* They are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment.
* Be celebrated for your individual contributions and ideas
* 21 days' holiday - which increases after two years' service
* A monthly bonus scheme based on personal performance
Examples of daily responsibilities:-
* Collect and confirm all information relating to the clients details
* Liaise with creditors, ensuring compliance at all times
* Submit legal requests
* Fully manage files within the timescales and keep files updated
* Collect all the information needed in relation to the debts
* Upload all information received and produce reports
* Conduct other correspondence to creditors
* Record all interactions electronically in a professional and timely manner
If this sounds like the role for you, apply with your CV today via the link shown or contact Kathryn at Search Legal (Liverpool) 0151 229 5593
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.