An excellent opportunity in Bedford to join a growing law firm.
If you have a background in family law, are educated within law and have the drive to succeed within the legal sector, this could be the role for you as there are also options (subject to availability at the time) for the company to offer training contracts!
Our client is also offering Paralegal and Legal Secretary roles working within other areas of law such as Family, Private Client, Conveyancing and Residential so if you have experience within these areas then apply now!
Role : Paralegal Family Law
Salary : £16,000 - £20,000 - Negotiable DOE
Location : Bedford
* Provide legal and administrative support
* Case preparation
* Arranging and attending conferences and client meetings
* Reporting to Partners
Experience and Skills Required
* Immigration experience - preferably within law
* Hold an LLB, LPC or GDL - preferable
* Experience within a legal environment
* 1+ years Paralegal experience
* Keen eye for details
* Good drafting and writing skills
* Excellent communication skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.