Job Title: Paid Social Media Executive
Job Type: Perm
Are you passionate about Marketing and keen to make a difference? Are you committed to thriving in an award winning environment and to giving something back? Do you want to further your career whilst also helping others? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading charity that is recruiting a Paid Social Media Executive to engage with online communities through our various social media channels.
* Manage paid social media marketing activities focussing on Twitter, Facebook, Flikr, LinkedIn, YouTube and others as appropriate, creating campaigns, ad sets and advert creative directly in the platforms of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn.
* Ensure paid social posts and advertising is carefully scheduled and targeted in-line with key campaigns.
* Expand the reach of social media activities, e.g., tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking and increasing social reach.
* Management of Facebook pixel, audiences, product feeds, catalogues and product sets.
* Reporting on success analysing performance on key metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Supporting on ad hoc organic social media and digital tasks.
* Creating monthly and weekly reports on successes and identifying areas for improvement.
* Promote the charity's challenges and events across social media channels.
* Monitor trends on Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
* Conduct competitive analysis studies of the social media campaigns carried out by other charities.
You will have:
* Basic understanding of both paid and organic social media and how they can help clients achieve their business objectives.
* A passion for social media and proven experience of raising an organisation's profile through the deployment and management of social media campaigns.
* You should be numerate and comfortable with basic data manipulation to produce reports and insight using Microsoft Excel.
* Experience of using social media applications, such as Hootsuite and other similar tools.
* Ability to prioritise and manage a complicated workload.
* Experience of sourcing and managing content, development and publishing.
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and respective channels including, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and how each channel can be deployed in different scenarios.
If you are looking for the chance to shine with a brand that can really advance your career - and to genuinely help others while you do so - then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.