Job Title: Paid Search and CRO Manager
Job Type: Perm
Vibrant, market leading Travel company with a real passion for its people actively seeking a Paid Search and CRO Manager to join a successful, forward thinking business that values people, creativity and quality. They genuinely care about their employees and offer a real platform for you to excel.
* Increase new business acquisition and grow sale across new product segments through paid search
* Use Google Analytics to identify paid search opportunities and campaign optimisation
* Manage agency to ensure paid search channel is always delivering a good ROI and is always growing and delivering new customer acquisition
* Own GA reporting: Design and deliver weekly / monthly reports for the whole team
* Manage and monitor an ongoing CRO programme and make sure tests are signed off, implemented correctly and ensure successful tests are rolled out to the websites
* Analyse data and produce reports, ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
You will have:
* Experience leading or working as part of team on a CRO project
* Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions
* Experience of paid search campaign management including, PPC, Display and GSP
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic marketing professional to genuinely shape change. You will benefit from a fantastic, employee focused culture that's really striving to be best in class. If you are seeking a fresh challenge in a business where you can really advance then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.