Our client specialises in supporting adults and children with complex health needs to live in their own home and remain part of their local community.
We currently have several paediatric complex care packages around London and are recruiting experienced RCN's to work with us. The roles are field based within the London region with regular attendance at there Head Office based in the Wimbledon area.
As a Paediatric Nurse Case Manager you would be responsible for providing face to face support to our children and their families, whilst creating personalised care plans for each child. You would work closely with a core team of carers training and supporting them with clinical skills and activities.
This role is a pivotal role within the community working closely with multi-disciplinary community teams, CHC nurses and CCG commissioners to establish and maintain bespoke packages of care.
* A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months in UK and an active NMC PIN
* Tracheostomy and Ventilator experience essential
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work flexibly and respond quickly to changing priorities, while meeting deadlines.
* Supportive management style that can bring out the best in others.
* Confident, passionate and possess a can-do attitude.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.