We are looking for a quality leader to motivate and manage a quality workforce producing the highest quality of product.
Your new multi-award winning employer based in Kintore is an industry leader in supplying their very sought after products. You'll be inheriting a well established team of 25 plus packing operatives.
A few tasks you'd be expected to carry out;
* Manage all day to day packing, converting and rework orders in Kintore.
* Responsible for the environmental issues involving the packing operations at Kintore.
* Stock control and ordering materials in the most efficient operational and cost effective way within business agreed forecasts.
* Report daily, monthly and weekly on departmental and project performance.
* Enduring customer service meets business requirements for all orders.
* Managing the packing team effectively to ensure that all targets are met.
* Effectively plan labour and planning materials based on usage and sales forecast.
* Manage, develop and train packing department staff to ensure multi skilling and flexibility.
* Ensuring a high quality of hygiene standards and health safety within the packing department.
* Undertake duties as required by the business to ensure that operational requirements are met, including and not limited to participation in the Duty Manager rota and stock checks.
* Provide cover for other fulfilment operational departments within Kintore
Salary and Benefits;
* An annual salary of £34,000.
* Annual leave allowance - increasing with service - 22 days + 1 day per year of service to 25 days
* 9 days public holidays
* Company sick pay
* Generous staff discount on products
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Free car parking on site
* Volunteering Leave - 1 days paid leave each year to volunteer at your favourite charity
* Access to Kids Pass - discounted nationwide pass for restaurants, cinemas, holidays, theme parks and more
* Long service awards
* Life assurance
* Pension scheme 6% ER 2î contributions
* Employees assistance programme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free flu vaccinations
I'm eager to see your application, clicks apply and I'll be in touch to chat about the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.