Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Company Bonus
Your future employer is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Packaging Process Engineer to join and thrive in their innovative brewery. The ideal candidate will be someone who values contemporary ideas, improvements, and has a great understanding of the drink production industry. They are offering a company pension scheme, opportunities for progression, and 28 days holidays. Given the nature of this position, we are offering a strong salary for this role of up to 40k per annum for the ideal candidate.
The successful candidate will be working within the packaging team and will be reporting directly to the packaging manager. Given the business style, engineering experience in a drink production environment is essential.
The expected duties and ideal experience for the successful process engineer candidate are as follows:
* Data analysis and collection
* Driving improvements in operational efficiency
* Leading focused improvement activities
* Leading, managing and coordinating projects
* Driving loss management through prevention leading to sustainable loss reduction
* Implementing and maintaining key standards including SOP's, AM schedules, TPM, etc.
* Acting as trainer and leader in root cause analysis & problem-solving activities including implementation of sustainable counter measures
* Leading and conducting trials
* Ensuring basic conditions are in place & maintained
* Being a team member in equipment upgrade projects or purchase of new ones
Skills and experience required/desired for the engineer role:
* Scientific, Technical or Engineering background
* Previous experience working in Production (especially FMCG) is desirable, but not essential
* Competent with Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially with Excel
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) & the ability to work well in a team
* Ability to work with & analyse large data sets
* Create, maintain & ensure completion of action plans
* Experience with Lean / Six Sigma methodologies preferable
* Understanding of statistical & process control methods desirable
* The ability to focus on accuracy & strong attention to detail
* Willingness to work flexibly across shifts to understand all aspects of the operation
The ideal candidate will have previously worked as a process packaging engineer for 2 years in a similar fmcg manufacturing environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.