PA - Construction
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Are you a PA with construction experience?
Do you love being organised and thrive in a fast paced environment?
Would you like to join an expanding construction company with an opportunity to put your stamp on a new office?
I am currently looking for a dependable, organised and self sufficient PA to work for my construction client in Leeds. Previous PA experience is essential as you will be working remotely to some of the Directors and knowledge of the construction industry would be highly desirable.
Day to day duties will include, but not limited to:
* Extensive diary management for 5 senior managers and directors
* Booking travel and arranging accommodation
* Managing client correspondence and dealing with stake holders
* Helping with the running of the wider office and reception areas
* Acting as a gatekeeper
* Screening incoming calls and emails
* Being the point of contact and assisting the Directors with ad hoc tasks
* All other duties as required by the role
This is a new opportunity for a developing organisation so you will have a real opportunity to shape the way you provide support.
Apply today or for further details contact Neil Blackman
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.