PA to Directors
Are you a PA with recent experience?
My client is looking for a PA to support the Director during a busy period of growth.
Daily duties for the role include:
* Full diary management for the Director
* Scheduling and confirming meetings
* Preparing tender documents and presentations
* Organising diaries, making appointments, control board room bookings and refreshments
* Meeting and greeting visitors
* Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
* Organise administration of documents for new and existing customers
* Promote the company image as first point of contact when dealing with clients
* Carrying out specific projects and research, arrange exhibitions
* Assisting with marketing and PR for the business
* Assisting with the production of the company newsletter
* Managing and coordinating travel requirements and accommodation
* Producing briefs, reports, presentations and document using Microsoft Office
* Attending and minuting meetings
* Professionally handling requests and queries
* Liaising with internal and external clients
* Professionally screening incoming calls
* Maintaining training records
* Closing all H+S incidents internally
Candidates will need the following skills/experience:
* Strong PA experience
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel as though this role is right for you, apply today for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.