Are you a PA or Executive Assistant looking for your next rewarding role in South Lanarkshire? You will be supporting the Chair of the Board of Management and earning a very competitive salary of £21.91 per hour with an industry-leading benefits package.
This is a 3-month temporary role working part-time hours (21 per week). If you're working as a Group Secretary or PA, supporting a team of senior people and looking to join a committed and inclusive organisation, then this could be the PA role for you.
Your core EA duties:
● Assisting the Leadership Team with team communication activities
● Liaising and interacting with clients in person, via phone and email
● Organising meetings, taking minutes and essential purchases
● Conducting research and writing clear and concise reports
Your PA skills and Executive Assistant experience:
● Previous experience in a similar role such as Group Secretarial, Secretarial, PA or EA role is essential
● Proven attention to detail and good documentation skills
● Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and scheduling software
● The passion and ability to work as a positive, collaborative, enthusiastic, ambitious and contributing team member with a real desire to be part of the team.
If you're inspired and motivated to take up this exciting new Executive Assistant role in South Lanarkshire, please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age