Our clients who are a high class luxury property developer in London are looking for a PA/Team Assistant to join their expanding team.
Supporting the Director of Services in their day to day tasks ensuring the smooth running of the office; the successful candidate will have the ability to manage their own work load with minimal supervision.
* High level Diary and Inbox Management
* Acting as the first point of contact for enquiries
* Assessing priorities and taking the appropriate action to ensure the smooth running of the office
* Booking accommodation and travel
* Organise and arrange meetings
* Organisation of events
* Administrative support
The Ideal Candidate
* Good IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential for this role
* Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
Demonstrable experience of providing PA support in a similar role
* Possessing the ability to remain calm, organised and focused
* Strong organisation/communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work flexibly and independently
* Ability to handle sensitive information discreetly
If you have the above skills and experience please apply through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.