Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Personal Assistant / Secretary
Full Time role | Monday to Friday
Contracted until new year, 18 month extension likely
Up to £17 per hour dependent on experience
Search Consultancy are currently working with a company based in central Edinburgh to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant/Secretary on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director and team, facilitating the needs of visitors and generally ensuring the smooth running of the office.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* General facilities management.
* Report preparation, diary management, travel booking and expense processing.
* Co-ordinate meetings as required.
* Receipt and distribution of mail and emails.
* Meeting minute taking.
* Visitor reception.
* Overseeing contracts for the maintenance of office equipment.
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Prior experience in a secretarial role - this is essential.
* Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
* Able to work under pressure to deadlines, multitask and prioritise workload in a calm and professional manner.
* Fully IT literate.
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age