09:00 - 16:30
Looking to further your career within Administration? Look no further!
We are currently recruiting for a professional, confident and an organised individual to join our client's team based within the Finance sector as a PA/Secretarial Support to the Finance Director.
* To provide an efficient and an effective administrative and secretarial support service to the Finance Director and their team.
* Manage day to day demands of the Finance Directors role, resolving any issues, dealing with correspondence and all queries.
* Prepare meeting agendas and write up minutes.
* Gather statistics and routine reports for the Finance Director and their management team
* Diary Management and managing both the organisation of events taking place as well as travel arrangements.
* Support the team in the preparation of the yearly financial accounts.
* Assist in monitoring budgets, including procurement.
* Responsible for general/ad hoc Administration duties.
To carry out this role, the successful candidate must have:-
* Excellent communication, both written and verbally
* The ability to prioritise
* An understanding of data protection and the importance of it
* Strong confidence skills
* The ability to take minutes
* Outstanding IT Skills, which include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you feel have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Chelbie on 0116 247 3304 or send your CV/correspondence to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age