I am working with a fantastic employer in North Leicestershire who is looking to recruit a PA to support a Director and their team. This exciting full time role is a great opportunity to join an established business that has gone from strength to strength over the years.
Key duties include:
* Taking messages and fielding calls on behalf of the Director and team
* Managing emails on behalf of the Directors and actioning as necessary
* Booking accommodation, travel and providing itinerary for smooth, problem free trips
* Ensuring all congestion charges, food and beverage bills are paid.
* Responding to clients and contacts on behalf of the Director and escalating anything urgent
* Creating letters, tender responses from dictation and taking minutes
* Maintaining filing systems and client contracts
* Some finance administration pertinent to the department
* Updating site records, report collation
* Using MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
* Familiarising yourself with the Client process and managing thereafter
* Some facilities management duties pertinent to the business
* Greeting and hosting guests in the office
* Ad- hoc administration
In order to be considered for this position, you will have demonstrable experience of working within a PA / Senior Administrative role and you will have strong MS office skills.
You will be confident in a client facing role and able to work under pressure with changing priorities.
This is a permanent position
Hours 8.30- 5.00pm
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.