Search are working with an extremely successful entrepreneurial business that require a part time PA to join the growing company.
PA / EA to Managing director
Permanent, part time (Flexible)
£10 - £15/hr - Dependant on experience
The role will initially involve home working however this position has a lot of room for development and you will eventually be required to attend meetings alongside the MD to take minutes.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant:
* Support the Managing Director
* Communicate, liaise and build relationships with clients
* Manage diaries, travel arrangements and phone queries
* Be responsible for all the relevant document production, preparation and printing
* Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
* Communicate and ensure e-mails are read, monitored and responded to in a professional and timely manner
Essential experience, skills & requirements:
* Proven experience working as a PA/EA
* Approachable and confident in dealing with a wide variety of people
* Ability to produce and record clear, concise and accurate information
* Positive attitude & highly motivated
* Excellent organisation and time management skills and ability to organise and prioritise multiple work deadlines
* Valid passport, as travel may be required in the future
If you're interested in this fantastic opportunity apply online today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.