Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Up to £11.50 per hour + holiday pay
over 1 year ago
Until July 2020
Part Time Contract 18 hours per week
£11.50 per hour
Search Consultancy are looking for an experienced PA for a lovely part time, long term temporary, possibly leading to fixed term contract Personal Assistant role based on the outskirts of Barnsley.
You will be supporting two members of the senior management team with various duties and ensuring the smooth running of their office, working as part of a wider support team across the organisation. Ideally you've been a secretary or PA to senior teams or directors and are looking for a new role for 2.5 days a week.
The main duties will be:-
- Diary Management including meeting booking and external exhibitions and conferences
- First point of contact for all phone, mail and electronic enquiries
- Provide full secretarial duties as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Creation and circulation of reports, agendas, minutes, action plans to the wider management team
- Welcoming visitors and ensuring meeting rooms, catering and facilities are in place and to a high standard
- Using a range of software products to create documents i.e. Powerpoint and Excel
- Arrange and coordinate various internal meetings, minutes and follow up actions where applicable
- Attend meetings and working groups as required
- Ensure all documentation, certification and policies are up to date and in order
- Other support duties as requested in order to uphold internal teams and organisation objectives, policies, standards and missions are upheld
So you'll need to be organised, experienced in PA duties, totally flexible and accommodating in terms of going above and beyond really keen to get involved when the need arises! You'll be skilled at managing multiple tasks and projects at one time and be able to demonstrate you have done this in the past. Dealing with highly confidential and sensitive situations and information will be required and as such you will need to be familiar with working in this type of environment.
Working hours are Wednesday pm, Thursday and Friday 18 hours per week. This role is to start immediately and will run until July 2020 so a great opportunity for the right person.
If you'd like to know more please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age