Are you a highly organised PA who works collaboratively and delivers a high standard of efficiency and professionalism? Do you want to work for a dynamic and forward thinking Professional Company? Are you up for a challenge, supporting at senior level covering a year's maternity?
Yes? Then read on…
I have an exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious company who are looking to recruit an experienced PA to cover a year's maternity contract, who is proactive in and creative in producing presentations, updating web content and utilising varied software packages to add value towards reports and procedures.
This is a innovative and flexible role where you will generally support 2 senior directors but will also be a part of a wider team working within a collaborative and professional environment.
Some of your duties…
* Extensive diary management
* Daily liaising and meeting with clients at all levels of Seniority
* Preparation of high quality presentations, charts, reports and visual aid documents for submission to external and internal parties
* Support with internal projects and updating on line web content and marketing material production
* Arranging travel
* Supporting with Health and Safety procedures
* Assist Office Manager with event organisation/team events
* Support Office Manager with daily office/maintenance issues
* Administrative support to property team
* Deal with directors enquiries on behalf of them during holiday/out of office replies
* Dealing with incoming communication (email, fax and post) and corresponding
* Organising meetings through Outlook calendar, ensure director is correctly prepared also
* Support with filing system and archiving
You will have:
* Exceptional organisational skills and task management
* Highly proficient in MS Package especially Excel and Powerpoint
* Adobe Acrobat knowledge is desirable but not essential
* Experience working in a professional environment supporting as a PA
* Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Flexible working approach
* Experience working in Property is desirable
The role is working 9-5 Monday to Friday with competitive salary and benefits.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please don't delay in applying today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.