start 24th Feb ongoing
£11.67 per hour
Working for a leading University, you will be responsible for support a team
* Organising travel and accommodation for UK and overseas trips and making arrangements for visitors.
* Diary management, including using initiative when booking appointments, providing advice on attendance.
* Servicing and organising regular and ad-hoc meetings and events, including:
- booking rooms, equipment and refreshments;
- collating and distributing agendas; and
- taking and distributing minutes.
* Provide day to day finance support, including:
- processing requisitions, orders and receipts on the iProc Oracle financial system;
- assisting with staff expense claims;
- liaising with the Finance Team to obtain financial information and reports; and
- resolving basic queries.
* Assisting with maintenance of staff records, including the recording of sickness and holidays.
* Assisting with the organisation of staff PDRs and other appraisals.
* Assisting with tasks in relation to the recruitment of new staff to the School, including:
- collating information for the preparation of job descriptions;
- responding to telephone, email and written enquiries;
- collating applications;
- arranging short-listing and interviews; and
- requesting references.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age