Exciting Opportunity to work alongside a dynamic and vibrant Media Technology Company, based in amazing office space in the heart of Media City.
PA TEMP - 12 WEEKS
Based Media City
This role has flexibility in the working hours to do shorter days.
Provide administrative support to CEO, CIO and COO and organising office operations in a timely and professional manner.
* Coordinate schedules of Exec along with PA Group Exec, clients and other external stakeholders
* Coordination of board meetings with Executive Assistant, PA Group, ensuring board packs, actions and minutes are distributed
* Provide assistance to Directors with a range of ad-hoc duties
* Organising and managing social events and other employee engagement initiatives including summer parties, quarterly social events and team lunches
* Attending weekly meetings for the overseas Operations team and being a point of contact for managers
* Arranging travel in line with budget and responding to general travel enquiries
* Main point of contact for on-site healthy and safety
* Responsible for fire warden and first aid training on site
* Arranging post and couriers as and when required
Personal and Technical skills:
* Positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated and self-aware
* High level of IT literacy
* Effective planning and organisation skills with the ability to work to time pressures and constant changing demands of the business
* Capable of working on own initiative
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age