PA - London - Perm - £35,000
Purpose of the role-
Supporting 4 Directors this is a busy role. You will manage their diaries as well as in box's, be one step ahead of the Directors so they are fully prepared for all meetings, corporate travel as well as attending meetings yourself to take minutes. To be successful in this role you will have come from a similar background and be comfortable supporting multiple team. You must have a strong proven career with a warm, friendly personality, be able to manage up and anticipate your director's needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Managing multiple in boxes and alerting directors to important emails that need to be action-ed.
* Arrange complex international travel arrangements including flights, transfers and hotels
* Prepare agenda's, take minutes in meetings and distribute action points
* Preparing visa's for corporate travel
* Prepare expenses and submit expense reports
* Work closely with the other 2 PA's to ensure there is always an admin presence in the office
* Answer all calls coming through to the office, take messages and act as gate keeper
* Prepare documents for meetings using Power point, Excel, Word to an advanced level
What you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay
* Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home
* Central location
* The opportunity to work within an already successful company which is still growing
To discuss this role further please contact Jo Small 01273 855036
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.