P2P Analyst - £25k-£30,000 + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
Working exclusively with Search, this innovative and forward thinking organisation is seeking a P2P Analyst join their team. Due to extensive growth within this Shared Service Centre they have fantastic opportunities available for talented Finance Professionals.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Detailed analysis of vendor queries
- Liaising with Category Assistants
- Liaising with Vendors to resolve queries and identify any recurring issues
- First class customer service
- Ensuring that vendors are managed whilst adhering to GSCOP legislation
To apply for this role, your skills will include:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of P2P
- Experience/Understanding of Vendor processess
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Microsoft package literate - with strong excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment to specified deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Continuous improvement experience/Process mapping
Candidates will be driven, dynamic and enthusiastic with strong analytical skills, excellent excel knowledge and a minimum of two years experience in a fast paced P2P challenging finance department.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.