Oversight & Controls Analyst
£35-£40,000 plus benefits.
A well known name in Investment & Wealth management are looking for an Oversight & Controls Analyst to join their small but professional team. Mainly based in Central London, but with some travel involved to an office in the South East.
The team are responsible for oversight and service levels agreements from service providers for critical outsourced activities ensuring their compliance in accordance with company governance, applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
Therefore, the ideal candidate will have exposure to Third Party Administrator oversight and will have an in depth understanding of the monitoring and reporting of broking transactions.
The day to day role will encompass:
1. Provide first line monitoring of all trade transactions and the handling of day-to-day broking/trading queries.
2. Oversight of the performance of daily activities and services levels performed by external service providers. Services,
3. Monitoring the key management information and control reports to ensure the service levels and oversight requirements are met.
4. Development and maintenance of the reporting and management information to ensure visibility of key supplier activities and performance.
5. Capacity monitoring of external service providers.
6. Oversight and adherence of CASS related activities for the company and support on the production of regulatory reports. E.g. CMAR.
Relevant degree or industry qualifications e.g. BSc/BA in business administration or willing to study for relevant financial qualifications.
Relevant industry qualifications or willing to study for relevant financial qualifications
Knowledge of third party administrators oversight
Working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
A flexible and adaptable approach to managing own tasks and supporting team members to ensure a high performing team.
Excellent communicator, capable of dealing with both internal & external stakeholders at all levels
Proficient in MS Office: Word and Excel
Good verbal and written communication skills
Customer and Stakeholder Management Skills
Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.