Job Title: Outbound Team Manager
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Location: West London - Permanent (will include travelling to other UK & client sites)
Salary: £25,000 per annum + benefits
Search Consultancy is working closely with a Business Process Management Solutions company, leading in customer experience management, enhancing and improving the customer journey to make their clients more viable and competitive.
This Outsource provider focuses on, Data Analytics, Back Office Processing Contact Centre's and HR Solution's. They look for strong talent, self-motivated, dynamic thinkers, people that can add value and work to advance ideas, simple and complex.
The role is required for an experienced Team Manager is to work on behalf of the companies client, who is a reputable and credible brand, with over 11k branches across the UK. The client is looking to grow value and add proposition to maximising the customer's satisfaction. The position of Team Manager requires the successful candidate to be knowledgeable in managing and engaging Outbound Telesales Teams to achieve sales targets.
You will be responsible in reporting to the Sales Manager, who will provide excellent and motivating leadership to a team of Outbound Sales Agents who will be making calls to promote and sell home phone and broadband products. A key capability for this role is having the ability to increase sales performance through effective coaching, sharing best practice and consistent performance reviews to provide individuals with the development required to maximise sales through service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring team targets are hit.
- Coaching and motivating a team of 15 telesales agents.
- Providing sales training, development and performance management.
- Creating sales strategies to assure success and growth.
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and enquires.
- Quality assurance monitoring.
- Forecasting and analysing sales data.
- Reporting to the Sales manager of KPI's.
- Work with HR in managing performance and disciplinary meetings when necessary.
- Work closely with the on-site recruitment team, giving feedback on new agent intakes, giving input in improving the successful agent profiling for recruitment purposes.
- Working with Quality and Compliance teams, ensuring that consistency on polices and processes are adhered to, and that the customer experience is enhanced and all agents are meeting targets in these areas.
- Working on trending information, customer behaviour, and recommendations for improvements directly with the Sales Manager.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in telesales leadership within a call centre environment.
- Able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to create briefing material for call centre staff, enabling agents to bring products and service's to a high, giving excellent customer service and experience.
- Able to design and run daily/weekly incentives.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.