Job Title: Outbound Sales Manager
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Location: West London - Permanent (will include travelling to other UK & client sites)
Salary: £35,000 per annum + benefits
Search Consultancy is working closely with a Business Process Management Solutions company, leading in customer experience management, enhancing and improving the customer journey to make their clients more viable and competitive.
This Outsource provider focuses on, Data Analytics, Back Office Processing Contact Centre's and HR Solution's. They look for strong talent, self-motivated, dynamic thinkers, people that can add value and work to advance ideas, simple and complex.
The role of the Outbound Sales Manager is to work on behalf of the companies' client, who is a reputable and credible brand, with over 11k branches across the UK. The client is looking to grow value and add proposition to maximising the customer's satisfaction. This position requires a talented and experienced Outbound Sales Manager, who has knowledge and practice in managing and engaging teams to achieve outbound sales targets.
You will be responsible in reporting to the Senior Sales Operations Manager, who will work closely with the client, Dialler Manager, Team Managers and all in-direct reports to deliver against monthly sales targets, whilst ensuring as well quality and customer satisfaction aims are achieved.
As the Outbound Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the monthly sales performance within the outbound sales channel. You will work across multiple teams and in combination with the Client, Quality Analyst, Dialler Manager and Sales Agents, to deliver campaigns selling broadband and home phone, using the client's affinity data to create lead generation opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with call centre based teams to gain a deep understanding of what their customers are expressing, using this knowledge and information to constantly find opportunities to improve performance.
- Recognise commercial impacts of monthly performance and support the Dialler Manager.
- Understand associations between KPI's and what factors impact performance negatively and positively throughout the month.
- Analyse daily/weekly/monthly trends to communicate performance to commercial stakeholders.
- Create incentives, manage and engage sales teams in driving performance.
- Motivate and effectively manage performance of the sales teams.
- Work closely with Workforce Management and Planning to ensure the services are optimised for cost-efficient delivery at all times.
- Convey and review monthly performance standards.
- Provide leadership, mentor and progress direct reports and manage a high performing team that delivers constant improvement, added value and cost reductions.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communicator who is comfortable to work as part of a team as well as leading and supporting branches across the UK.
- Results driven attitude and mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind set.
- Outstanding presentation skills both written and verbal in communicating and presenting to the Client, Head of Operations and the Director of Operations.
- Able to work with data from multiple sources and merging into concise views that enable commercial decisions to be made.
- Experience in leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team development and performance.
- Able to negotiate at all levels.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience of managing budgets.
- Experience in leading Outbound Sales Teams across the telecoms sector, with a proven track record in leading and engaging others, whilst delivering operative sales strategies, polices and processes.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.