Outbound Sales Agent - Uncapped Commission!
Basic rate £8.50 per hour - £16,796, rising to £17,784 after 6 months - plus uncapped commission! Some of our top performers earn up to £900 a month, OTE £28,584
Hours: 38 hours a week
Monday to Friday between 10am-7.30pm, plus 1 Saturday a month (some flexibility in terms of hours is essential)
Location: Sheffield - easy public transport links
About the opportunity
Excellent opportunity to develop a career in sales, working in a professional environment with the opportunity to earn great money. Uncapped commission - the more you sell, the more you earn!
Real opportunities to progress rapidly into Team Leader positions for those who prove themselves as a competent sales agent - we are only wanting to speak to the ambitious and the best performers!
As a salesperson you will work on behalf of a well-known multinational telecommunications services company. In this department you will be required to deal with inbound enquiries from both existing customers and potential new customers, make outbound calls speaking to new and existing customers about products and services which can benefit them, with the aim of gaining their interest to switch their service provider.
To be considered for this role:
* You will ideally have a sales or telesales background, but this is not a necessity
* You must have the drive to succeed and enjoy working in a target driven environment
* You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team
* You will be confident and enjoy speaking to new people
* You will need to have great communication skills
* You will be a team player and enthusiastic
What's in it for you - benefits!
* Competitive basic salary
* Uncapped commission on top of your normal salary
* Excellent opportunities for internal progression within the company
* Fun and supportive working environment
* Regular on the spot incentives and rewards
* Monthly awards/vouchers/team competitions
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Plus many more
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.