Outbound Customer Service Advisor
£8.83p/h (£17,218.50) rising to £9.20p/h (£17,940) after 6 month probation.
Plus uncapped monthly bonus, on average £100-£350 per month bonus.
10:30am - 19:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Monday 13th Jan 2020 starts available.
Are you looking for an exciting customer service and sales role within the comfort of a busy call centre? We are looking for candidates who are confident and eager to get their foot in the door at a well known company in Sheffield. Experience is not necessary within this role, just an eagerness to achieve and develop. All training will be given.
Contacting existing customers who have previously placed an ordered with the retailer. You will be arranging delivery dates and times, as well as follow up calls after delivery. After this conversation, it would also be a soft sales role which will involves speaking to customers and explaining benefits of extended warranty. This involves no objections handling and sales through service which would make it perfect for customer service advisors wanting an exciting career change for the new year.
So who are we looking for?
* Someone who thrives in a busy call centre environment, making sales to new and existing customers through a service through sales approach.
* Suited to meeting KPI targets both weekly and monthly.
* Confident in effectively pitching and selling the benefits of extended warranty.
* A clear communicator over the phone.
* Straight talking person who avoids complicated 'jargon'.
* Hungry to achieve sales and service targets.
* Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experience
Additional Benefits for the Customer Service Advisor
* Discounted employee package
* Performance incentives - ranging from food & drink to vouchers, the latest tech to amazing holidays.
* Discount scheme.
Experience not necessary but would be preferred.
All Employment will be subject to pre-screening checks including;
DBS Check, Credit Check and References for the past 2 years.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.