Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£9.00 - £10 per hour
Role - Customer Appointment Setter (Outbound)
Are you ambitious and looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for outbound sales?
If so we would love to hear from you…..
Our client is looking for an ambitious and outgoing individual to join its established contact centre. They want someone with a passion for outbound sales.
Reporting to the Outbound Team Leader, you will contact and engage customers across the UK, with a view to setting appointments for a trained talented consultant to visits. You will promote all features and benefits of the products and services, Providing excellent customer service to prospective customers and working towards your own targets and key performance indicators
You would be responsible for
* Maintaining full understanding of our product offerings
* Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets
* Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate sales methods
* Deliver a high quality of service, increasing business growth, and customer satisfaction.
What will your day look like?
You'll help plan and prioritise outbound calls to achieve your agreed targets.. You will also be responding to and following up sales enquiries using appropriate methods to ensure all call backs /courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis along with any other duties as may be reasonably required.
If you're excited about working for our client and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We ideally are looking for.
* A minimum of 6 months of contact centre experience within an outbound dialling environment.
* An understanding of insurance plans would be advantageous.
* Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or performance.
* Excellent communication, objection handling and negotiation skills.
* Basic salary £9 - £10 per hour + OTE based on performance
* 28 days holiday
* Fantastic development opportunities
* Remote working and equipment provided
* The opportunity to work for an award winning brand that is highly recognised across the UK
* Generous staff discounts from leading retailers
* Access to an online Wellbeing centre which has a variety of tools to nurture your mental health while working from home
* Refer a friend scheme (earn £200 for each person you refer)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.