Are you looking for a fantastic new opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern contact centre within the city centre? Are you passionate about leadership? We have a great opportunity to work for an organisation in Glasgow where you will be required to support the leadership team in creating an engaging and rewarding working environment.
The key responsibilities in this role are as follows:
* Make an active difference to our colleagues and customers
* Engage, motivate and inspire colleagues to improve consistently through coaching and 1- 2-1s
* Nurture talent and performance
* Takes ownership and responsibility
* Support induction processes
* Accurately record performance with a meticulous eye for detail
* Leadership experience, preferably within a contact centre environment
* The ability to influence and motivate colleagues
* Experience in using team performance management techniques
* Time management, problem solving and organisational skills
* Team facilitation and meeting management skills
If you are passionate about working with customers and developing colleagues and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you! Please apply to email@example.com or call 0141 272 7776.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.