We have an excellent opportunity for a Out of Hours Customer Service Administrator (Part-time) to join a busy and thriving company based not far from Kirby. This is a permanent, part-time role in which you will be part of the out of hours team, working hours are 4.30pm - 11.00pm, three/four days out of five on a rolling rota. This position is ideal for someone looking for a role to fit around daytime commitments.
Duties will include:
* Answering calls from tenants in relation to emergency breakdowns at their property
* Responding to emergency and calls, prioritising each call out accordingly
* Allocating engineers to emergency breakdowns
* Communicating with customers and engineers in in difficult situations ensuring best value is achieved from the resource available.
* Completing administration relation to the breakdown, costs of the work and invoicing
Skills and experience:
* Engineers coordinator
* Works coordinator
* Property Manager
* Customer Service Administrator
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.