Job Title: Order Picking Technician Development Role
Reporting to: Operations Shift Manager
Pay Rate: £10.61ph
Monday - Friday
Choose from: 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00/22:00-06:00
Do you have experience with using Warehouse management system Manhattan?
Do you have some experience using Excel?
You will be directly responsible for the preparation of all picking documentation and labels in the Warehouse management system.
Strong communication skills at all levels and demonstrate a proactive approach to solving problems.
* Attention to detail when entering data into the Warehouse management system.
* A disciplined approach to ensuring that standard working procedures are always adhered to.
* Strong organisational skills to ensure a methodical approach to the planning and preparation of work.
* A flexible approach to working in different areas of the warehouse alongside Team Leaders
* A flexible approach to performing different tasks, which could include picking, packing or loading.
* In the absence of a Team Leader to take full responsibility for the environment you are working in.
* Strong communication skills at all levels and demonstrate a proactive approach to solving problems.
* Strong communication skills.
* Effective time management to ensure deadlines are achieved
* PC Literate.
* Strong man-management skills.
* Flexible approach to hours of work as well as different environments within the warehouse.
* Attention to detail.
* Team player.
* Customer focused.
* Onsite canteen
* Free onsite parking
* Team activity days
* Shower room
* Discounted gym membership
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age