VACANCY - Part Time Order Picker
Are you looking for a part time job?
Would you like to work in a fast paced warehouse environment?
Would you like to be trained and developed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have the job for you!
Our pharmaceutical client based in East Kilbride is seeking a number of enthusiastic, driven Warehouse Order Pickers to work within their busy warehouse & distribution operation. This position is on a temporary part time basis working Monday to Friday 11.30pm - 3.30pm. This is a long term role with a genuine opportunity of a permanent contract!
The main duties of the role will include:
- Picking stock accurately and efficiently
- Packaging of customer orders in preparation for dispatch to pharmacies and retailers throughout the UK
- Scanning of stock to maintain stock control levels
- General warehouse duties as directed by supervisor / manager.
We are looking for people that are:
- Reliable and motivated
- Committed to working Part Time evening hours
- Flexible and hard-working
The hours of work are:
- Monday to Friday - 11.30am - 3.30pm paying £8.21 per hour.
If this is the job for you please hit APPLY or send an up-to-date cv to email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.