Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
An exciting new job opportunity has opened up in Heywood. The job is that of a Order Input Clerk working within the Customer Service Team.
Order Input Clerk/Customer Services
£9.23 an hour
Monday-Friday (Weekend work offered as overtime)
Rotating shifts from 08.00-17.30
Temporary to Permanent after 12 weeks.
* Point of contact over both email and telephone for pre dispatched issues such as delivery dates, confirming deliveries and stock.
* Next Day delivery enquiries
* Process stock orders and the allocation of stock on the AS400 system.
* Price enquiries
* Both control and monitor late orders.
* Organise and prioritise workload on the shared mailbox.
* Knowledge and confidence on Excel and Outlook
* Previous customer service or data entry experience
* Confident telephone manner
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity apply online today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.