Oracle Consultant / Oracle Developer / Oracle DBA / Oracle Performance Engineer / Oracle SME
Do you want to drive industry beating response times?
Are you passionate about working with Oracle and enjoy the Performance Engineer Space?
Some of what is in it for you?
- Significant investment in you, industry recognised training and continuous mentoring and training through your career
- Interesting project work
- Culture that is open and honest, collaborative, supportive, encourages learning, the office is modern, the dress code is casual attire ( no business attire, you would feel out of place in a suit ) and it has chill out and conference / event areas
- Are an Oracle specialist with an interest in the Performance space
- Have both:
- Development ( PL/SQL ) in Oracle
- Testing experience in Oracle
( performance testing of batch, web application, response times, how to scale load tests and network bandwidths required )
- You have deep understanding or Oracle Database and have conducted performance monitoring and Oracle Database profiling
- You can analysis Pl/SQL performance problems
- Also understand OS and I/O performance concepts
WE HAVE VARIOS LEVELS AVAILABLE, THIS ADVERT IS WRITTEN FOR MID LEVEL BUT IF YOU ARE AT THE START OF YOUR ORACLE JOURNEY PLEASE DO STILL APPLY.
This role sits in Fintech which is right now arguably one of the most exciting spaces you can work in the Tech scene. You would be joining a high performing team of Performance Engineers in a collaborative and continuously improving environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.