Operations Project Manager
Salary: 35-50k Depending On Experience
Search are looking for an Operation Project Manager on behalf of our client.
They are one of the UK'S leading outsourcing providers and are actively seeking an experienced Operations Project Manager to work on our COVID-19 Coronavirus project primarily however overseeing various projects. They are looking for someone who can effectively manage multiple contact centre campaign projects, managing people and performance in a fast paced and busy environment. The clients are seeking an individual who thrives in challenging situations and wants to hit the ground running.
As an Operations Project Manager, you will be passionate about people management, leading from the front, have a keen eye for detail and have a proven track record of success in a similar previous role.
Essential experience required:
· Minimum 10 years' experience in a senior Operations Manager role within the Contact centre industry.
· Previous experience of managing an FTE headcount of 150+
· Experience within setting up contact centre projects and scaling with direct liaison with clients.
· Proven track record of success within a customer service, sales or equivalent environment, working towards set KPIs and SLAs
· Budget Management
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience of leading multiple managers - ability to develop these managers to ensure best practice is continuously shared within the organisation
· Ability to forge strong working relationships with internal and external partners
· Working closely with stakeholders on a daily basis
· Forecasting experience
· Previous experience within customer service industry
Full roles and responsibilities will be provided upon application please attached your CV to apply.
* On-site parking
Reference ID: PMAGO2020CV
Job Type: Contract
* Operations Management: 10 years (Required)
* Contact centre industry: 10 years (Preferred)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.