Operations Manager Travel Industry
Edinburgh City Centre
Do you have a passion for leading people and a track record of implementing change across your business?
Are you target driven and can coach and motivate your team to success?
My client, an exciting online travel agency based in award winning offices in Edinburgh city centre and is looking for an Operations Manager to successfully lead, manage and develop a group of Team Leaders to maximise their potential both individually and collectively in the delivery of campaign-specific KPIs and SLAs
You'll be responsible for
- Setting and meeting centre, team and individual KPIs
- Overseeing training & coaching across key roles
- Develop and implement process improvement and change
- Allocate resources and drive savings initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company and influence company-wide decisions
- Managing risk and work within compliance and regulatory frameworks
The right candidate will be
- Preferably be fluent in a language other than English
- Able to prioritise and delegate effectively
- Be a passionate and motivating leader
- Able to act with integrity, honesty and enthusiasm
- Think outside the square with creativity and be ahead of the curve with proactivity
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) is advantageous.
On top of a very competitive salary, an attractive benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To express your interest, please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.