Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
A fantastic job opportunity has became available for a leading financial institute. They're actively on the lookout for an operations manager to join the organisation. This role would suit someone from a FCA regulated background and has key experience in transformation/structure change. You will have four direct reports but have an overall basis of ninety staff.
Manchester city centre
Blend of office & home working (60/40)
£60'000 - £70'000 per annum
Variety of internal benefits
Permanent, Full time
* Lead from the front and develop the already excellent staffing in place.
* Develop and lead strategic and change plans ensuring there is continuous improvement.
* Maintaining good working relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
* Team culture - driving a passionate workforce.
* A key focus on defining operations ensuring risk control and efficiency.
* Ensuring costs and annual plans are in line annually.
* Other duties that can be discussed.
* Previous experience working at operations level heading up large teams.
* Experience working in a FCA regulated environment
* Previously lead Transformation/change projects
If you're interested in this excellent job opportunity apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.