£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Kirsty Atherton test
2 months ago
If you have experience as an Operations Team Manager and you live in the Liverpool area, this could be just what you're looking for. We're working with a Liverpool company to recruit an Operations Manager, and the salary on offer is up to £35,000 p/a
You will be responsible for the attainment and maintenance of performance for your team and service delivery requirements of customers. You will plan and control workloads for maximum efficiency, working with the Customer Service Team to develop their individual capability. You will lead and motivate a team removing, overcoming or presenting solutions to any obstacles that have an adverse effect on performance.
In addition, you will be a member of the Operations Management Team and as such accountable for the delivery of financial targets for your team.
In addition your responsibilities will include -
- Undertake management duties and operational tasks in accordance with the direction from the Head of Operations
- Achieve objectives as agreed with your manager and documented in your quarterly performance plan.
- Respond to all operational complaints in line with complaints process and where required assist the Clinical Delivery Manager with operational detail on any clinical complaints
- Manage all HR functions for your team (holidays, sickness, payroll, capability, grievance etc.)
- Own the recruitment process, including forecasting the levels of resource required
- On board all new Customer Service agents and be responsible for their induction
- Maintain regular contact with the Quality Manager to discuss service delivery or to discuss and agree any actions for more complex or challenging cases or people matters.
- Conduct informal and/or formal performance reviews with any Customer Service agents who are not meeting the prescribed threshold of their current target
- Prepare a monthly report for the treatment unit to cover financial and SLA performance including a summary of key events in the month
- Manage customer relationships with the nominated Account Manager on operational matters including review of current performance against Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Attend regular team meetings
- Complete quarterly performance plans and conduct monthly one to ones for all Customer Service agents
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitive salary and some great company benefits. Interested? Apply today to find out more about this Operations Team Manager job in Liverpool.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.