Operations Manager - Hoxton, London - £15ph - Immediate Start
**6 month contract with potential to extend**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident supervisor to join this busy team in Hoxton. The role will be based within a bustling photo studio and we are looking for someone to assist in supervising and leading Temporary resources who are working in an operations based role of a commercial studio environment.
The coach will contribute to the general overview of temporary resourcing by managing day to day scheduling, team development and performance and on boarding of new associates.
You will work in close collaboration with the Operations Manager/s to understand and help meet the needs of volumes to be actioned within the studio by securing the right number of associates on a weekly basis. You will be expected to manage all Temporary associates with regular coaching, setting expectations on productivity and quality and use feedback sessions to discuss consistent work accomplishment.
You should be comfortable with analysing and managing work based data on individuals, delivering regular feedback at both ends of the performance spectrum, plus working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities that you can adapt to.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Execute staffing levels in line with Studio based volumes
* Provide regular coaching and effective feedback to associates
* Lead associates to understand and execute business expectations on performance and productivity
* Assist with new associates On-boarding into the studio
* Provide management with feedback on associates for regular review of resource.
* Assign shifts to all associates on a daily and weekly basis
* Assist with team understanding of companywide policies and procedures around H&S and ensuring adherence to these through regular auditing.
* Consciously create and foster a workplace culture of team engagement and collaboration across operations disciplines.
* High level understanding of all Operations processes with continued efforts to keep abreast of new and changing process developments.
* Act as the first point of contact for any associate issues, concerns or queries and work swiftly to resolve them (may include some outside work hours contact)
* Working with current operations employees on process improvements and/or documentation creation.
What you'll need
* Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with business stakeholders, peers and Operations associates.
* High level organization skills and efficiency in order to prioritise effectively and manage a busy workload
* Excellent attention to detail with a keen eye to assess and address changing work priorities.
* Ability to motivate the team whilst still being mindful of the needs of the business
* Propensity to have a hands on approach and lead by example
* Possess a strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work collaboratively with people across different levels of the business
* Capability to review and organise performance data with the view to provide feedback based on key information obtained.
* Previous experience and/or demonstrable ability to lead, develop and coach staff members
* Past experience in change management
* Practical knowledge in organising and maintaining documentation and data
* Basic Excel and Outlook skills
* Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
What you'll receive
* A fantastic 6 month placement with potential to extend, within a large, well established company
* An exciting, fast paced placement
* Competitive Rate of pay
* Accrued holiday pay
* Immediate Start
Are you a confident Manager who enjoys a challenge and relishes getting the best out of your employees? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age