Huge scope for career progression
Salary up to £55000 p/a
We are working with an impressive manufacturing company who have grown over 15% in 2019 and is now looking to add value within their senior management team. Within this company, they would like a driven and ambitious Operations Manager to join their team.
The main responsibility of this position is to lead the manufacturing function of the business, taking full accountability for safety, quality, delivery and cost standards.
- Oversee the operational systems, processes and policies
- Develop, implement and review operational strategies into operational plans monitoring performance management
- Develop and implement continuous improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives, embedding lean culture within the organisation
- Leading and driving manufacturing projects from idea to completion.
- Oversee and accountable for budgets, planning and auditing
- Work closely across different internal teams i.e. sales/logistics ensuring excellent customer service and product delivery is always forefront.
- Experience within an Operations Manager or Manufacturing Manager level within a manufacturing environment
- Lean practitioner- knowledge of lean manufacturing/six sigma/CI/Kaizen
- Driven and motivated to excel within career and push business growth
- Confident with data analysis and leading projects
- Managed large manufacturing teams.
- Previous experience of managing budgets and P&L
If you find this role of interest and would like an informal confidential chat, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.