An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Operations Manager in Reigate, Surrey. It's a permanent, office-based role, and will suit an individual with financial planning experience. This Financial Services Operations Manager position comes with a competitive salary of up to £45k p/a, and some great company benefits to match.
Key responsibilities of the Operations Manager role include:
- Providing operational advice, support and management information to the Directors
- Managing effective systems, processes and procedures that enable advisers to optimise client meetings
- Managing the performance and development of advisers and support staff to ensure consistency
- Working with the Head of Operations to manage a legally compliant HR/Health and Safety framework
You will also need an excellent understanding of the financial services industry and the various levers required to deliver the highest level of compliant performance.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Previous Financial Services management experience
- Previous management experience within financial services, ideally in a financial advisers firm or within a insurance protection environment
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Coaching, mentoring and development skills essential.
In return for your skills and expertise, you will receive benefits, including a salary of up to £45,000, depending on experience and qualifications. Dependent on your performance you'll receive up to 10% discretionary bonus and 25 days' holiday per year. They've partnered with Perkbox so you'll get access to free or discounted perks such as holidays, shopping, food, drink and tech.
To apply for this financial services Operations Manager job in Reigate, contact us today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.