Facilities Operations Manager - FTC - 3 Months
An exciting temporary opportunity has arisen with our client to join the Facilities Management team. This post will be based in the Preston but with responsibility for assisting with a large portfolio of buildings across the North West. This is an operational management role which requires an experienced facilities manager with excellent people management skills and working technical knowledge of premises health and safety.
The post is being established initially on a 3 month fixed term basis.
This is an essential car user post and applicants must have their own vehicle available for use at work as there will be considerable travel involved in the role.
* To support the Senior Facilities Manager in delivering excellence in the operational management aspects across the portfolio
* To assist in managing premises compliance for a large portfolio of sites, in line with statutory health and safety responsibilities
* To deliver a high quality facilities management service area office buildings ensuring that day to day and planned maintenance of the sites provides a safe and accessible working environment for users of the buildings.
* To plan, implement and monitor the provision of mobile and site facilities support and external contractor support and ensure adequate resources are available at all times to deliver service responsibilities.
* To deputise for the Senior Facilities Manager and any other County Area Operations Managers as and when required in periods of absence or to jointly support the implementation of property change projects.
* To ensure that service contract performance and monitoring of systems for areas offices are operating effectively through liaison with colleagues across multiple teams.
* To provide professional expertise and guidance to colleagues within FM and across other professions both within and with external contractors as and when required.
If you feel you have the skill set and experience please click apply to receive a phone call and discuss the role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age