As an Operations Manager you will;
- Manage effectively the day to day operation of the warehouse and team through the operational team leaders.
- Support the development of the Operational Team Leaders via ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Manage, motivate, train and continually develop the warehouse team.
- Carry out regular stock take's and report on results.
- Ensure the highest operational standards are deployed at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining and re-ordering of general consumables as agreed.
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Regularly appraise team members and carry out annual performance review at the communicated time.
The successful candidate will have;
- Degree calibre
- Demonstrable track record of developing teams
- Experience of continuous improvement work within a logistics environment
- IOSH/NEBOSH would be advantageous
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.