Derbyshire County and Rotherham
£40,000pa including company benefits and bonuses
Full time permanent position
I am currently looking for a Operations Manager to join a superb service within Derbyshire County and Rotherham regions. This is a brilliant role for a NVQ Level 5 manager to real drive business and develop the services within your area. This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of £40,000pa.
Within this role you will liaise with different departments with the business to achieve the recruitment framework to ensure that growth targets can safely be achieved. You will need to have experience within domiciliary care services as well as commissioning homes.
Within the role as an Operations Manager you will need to have:
* NVQ Level 5 with experience within the CQC
* Experience with management, operations and leadership
* Excellent communication skills
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced management team.
Some of your responsibilities as an Operation Manager include:
* To support the relevant Communications and Marketing Plan for recruitment and business development
* To take Branch Management responsibilities in the absence of a Registered Manager through illness, incapacity, incapability or extended leave periods
* To lead and prepare for Local Authorities, CQC, HSE, ISO and CHAS inspections and audits
This is a brilliant opportunity to build a career within a superb service. You will need to have a good understanding and knowledge for the Derbyshire County and Rotherham areas.
Benefits of become an Occupational Health Nurse include:
* Great work life balance
* Superb salary
* Private Healthcare
* Range of company benefits
If you are currently looking for a new career please click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.