£28,000 + use of company car + Healthcare
Based in Crawley
An experienced Account Manager is needed to join a very successful Cleaning Company based in Crawley, West Sussex. You will be directly responsible for 30 clients and report to the Senior Operations Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage financial spending of the agreed portfolio
* Ensure the standard of cleaning and financial targets are achieved in all areas
* Keep accurate records on health and safety
* Ensure staff wages are processed accurately
* Recruit new staff where necessary
* Ensure sickness and holiday cover is arranged for your portfolio
* Check employees work on site
* Identify new business opportunities
* Control all stock and consumable delivery, usage and costs
* Build client relationships and attend regular meetings
* Keep accurate records on training and ensure refresher training is in place
* Attend disciplinary meetings as appropriate
Experience & Knowledge
* NEBOSH OR IOSH certification is desirable
* Knowledge of health & safety is essential
* Management of staff within the cleaning industry
* Clean current Driving Licence is essential
This is a 40 hour week mainly Monday to Friday (occasional weekends depending on the client). You must be able to work evenings as the majority of staff work 6pm to 8pm. It is essential you drive and have a driving licence as the majority of clients are in Crawley with a few in Brighton, Leatherhead and Haywards Heath.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.