Transportation and Infrastructure
Transport for London
£50,000 per annum basic + Car Allowance £5,500
+ Comprehensive Package
***** Do you want to join the Leading Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company, who are going from Strength to Strength? ****
* A chance to join a large prestigious contract at Mobilisation stage!
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This an opportunity to join a newly a well know company who have recently won a multi million pound contract providing services for around 2,000 properties across Transport for London's (TfL) commercial estate
As Operations Manager you will manage and establish the administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role. Generally reporting to the Account Manager, the role will involve coordinating internal functions with those of the Customer and suppliers.
The successful Operations Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Support the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
* Provides regular performance reports in line with TfL's specific requirements
* Ensures the Properties meet all relevant legislation and relevant standards
* Manages maintenance services in accordance with TfL's property and lease obligations
* Provides excellent tenant and stakeholder customer service
* Provides focus on the team's/department's/client's key deliverables
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account, carry out audits regularly
* Manages local inductions and TfL's specific training, ensures compliance at all times
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Works closely with TfL's team to ensure effective delivery of the additional works including planning assignment of the work force
To be successful as the Operations Manager will have the following experience:
* Managing large multi-skilled team of engineers
* Previous experience of managing project works Engineering background
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.