Operations Associates/Operatives - Hoxton, London - £10.50ph - Immediate Start
***9 MONTH CONTRACT***
This global retailer are looking for dynamic operations associates to join their fast paced business in Hoxton, London. You will be pivotal in the day to day running of a fast paced photographic studio and will need to be a great team player to ensure the business runs smoothly and on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Pick up and unload boxes of garments with care, scan and log the garments on to an in-house computer system using Excel with speed and accuracy.
* De-tag, prepare and steam garments for the studio, ensuring they look the best they can before being worn by the model and photographed by a highly experienced team
* Work closely alongside the creative photography team, models and stylists ensuring garments are "on-set" at the correct time.
* After the shoot, ensure garments are carefully re-packed, re-tagged and re-logged on to the system before sending them back to the warehouse by courier.
What you'll need
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous experience of working on different computer systems including a working knowledge of Excel
* The ability to stay focused and carry out repetitive tasks to a high standard
* Previous warehouse experience and/or data entry is highly desirable
* Be able to problem solve and think quickly with little guidance
* The ability to prioritise and ensure work is seen right through to completion
* Be able to lift boxes of garments - some manual handling
What you'll receive
* Weekly updates on your development and productivity within the role
* A placement within a global, well established organisation
* Competitive rate of pay
* Accrued holiday pay
* Immediate start
Are you looking for your next challenge, then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age